Saturday 22 November 2014

THE INSTINCT FOR SUCCESS.


How do you know you can succeed - your instinct makes you aware. Now, believe this or not: every man is born with a desire to succeed. Even to the extent that some people assume "life is a race." Its believe to be 'the survival of the fittest.'

An illustration below will give a better insight:
In a marathon race. Every racer steps on the field with an ambition. A desire to come first. Nobody wants to be the last. Infact, known of them think such. However, someone will make the last position.


Such is life...
I CAN DO IT!
      There is an instinct in man that makes him believe he can do it. We also have an instinct for success. Infact, a passionate and desperate one. You know what? I want to succeed with my blog. I desire to post timeless articles and materials on this wall. This blog is my own wall of greatness.  If it's going to be pave with gold, then I have to do something special. My instinct told me that too. That i am special


How?
I have this ability in me in which no one has the same. The ability of Mr. A is different from Mr. B. Although, my heart declare to me what I want, my instinct on the other hand declare to me, that I posses special powers to achieve what I desire for.

You are special... Did you know? If yes; well. If No, now you do. The bottom line is trust your instinct.

CONCERNING SUCCESS,
       The abilities in you, pushes you to succeed by all means. When people fail to make a breakthrough or success as you will call it. They become frustrated and easily angered.
      Another thing is some of us will abandon our own desires and run after another man's desire. Later on, when success comes doing the wrong thing, we still look unfulfilled.

#Follow Your Heart
   Instinct responds to the beat of the heart. Every heart certainly knows what is possessor want. The heart you have within you knows what you want and tells you what to do.

The Problem...
    Alot of people don't believe in what there heart is saying or asking them to do. They believe in the impossibility of there heart desires.

SEE THE MAGIC
You would have heard about and watch magic been perform in movies. It happens in real-life too. How it happens? Follow what your heart tells you to do. An instinct to succeed will not appear if we won't take a little-courage to follow what your heart tells you to do. Every man is made from the Heart.

"Whatever we believe is what we attract; and whatsoever thought we attract is what we get."

If you don't know this before, now you know. Check your thoughts. Make sure they are positive ones.
Believe in your instinct and have the courage to follow your heart. Re-read the words underline.

Life is in stages. Take it step-by-step with a little-courage.

Courtesy: Mr Seton.

 #Sign: Akinfulubi Gbenga

........... ................ ................... ........
If you find this article helpful. Seize the opportunity to help others too.
Start now. Share this with Others.
OTHER ARTICLES YOU MAY LIKE:
[How they affect you and determine your future]
 
Now make your comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment